2/23/2011

Essence Colour & Go stash swatches part 3


A long overdue update! These are pretty much the remaining essence colour & go's I have, most are quite new. Anyway, I suggest you check out the previous parts, 1 and 2 if you haven't seen those yet.

After the jump you'll find swatches of Lime Up!, Glisten Up!, Just Rock It!, Choose Me! (what's up with all those exclamation marks?), Just In Case, Absolutely Stylish, Walk Of Fame and a bonus that's not in the picture above called Everybody's Talking About. I took most of these swatches a while ago, but there are some more recent pictures between them.




Lime Up! is the Who The Shrek Are You-ish green that I've compared to WTSAY by OPI before.


 Glisten Up! is a very see trough light blue with blue/green flakies and silver glitter (or flecks?). Anyhow, on the left I swatched it over a blue polish and on the right over a black one. The green hue really comes out on the black polish. 


Just Rock It! is a very dark deep blue that is actually jelly like. 


Choose Me! looks a lot like OPI Catch Me In You Net. Personally I can't tell the difference. It's also said to be a dupe to Zoya Charla and Orly Haley's Comet, I don't have those but the comparison shots I've seen so far seem to confirm this. So Choose Me! is a nice budget alternative to all those big brands. I took this picture at a somewhat weird angle to show one of the pretty faces of this polish.


Just In Case is a coppery color. You can see the brush streaks quite well and the color is a bit richer in person.


Absolutely Stylish is a dark brown with flecks. The bottle cap suggest those are all green, but as seen in the close up there are also pinks flecks present in this polish. 


Walk Of Fame is a nice taupe. The undertone is a bit purple-ish grey I think, not sure on that but I think it's a nice color anyway.


Everybody's Talking About is a nice shocking hot pink. I like this one a lot, and although I never had much problems with the colour & go polishes this one applied like a dream! 


I have some more nail pictures lying around, perhaps I'll get of my lazy bum and post those soon too. ;)

5 comments:

AmyGrace said...

Glisten Up is such a fun polish! I love playing with it =)

DivineRainbow said...

your blog is beautiful *_*

LaGiada said...

ciao cara! ti ho nominata in un post per un premio! passa a dare un occhiata se ti va, baci

http://thatredpassion.blogspot.com/2011/04/una-pioggia-dipremi.html

Anonymous said...

OMG I loooove your blog!!

lovemakeup24 said...

I love essence nail polish ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails