8/04/2010

NOTD white and pink nail art

Oh I'm kinda cheating now, since this is more of a Nails Of The Day Before, but you don't mind right?


I have some essence nail art pens lying around, so I decided to use them for a change. I started with some layers of essence teamspirit. It's a white creme from the Let's Go Girls collection and is the best white creme I have at the moment. It does needs several layers and now that I'm halfway through the (really small) bottle it could do with some thinner. But with the fast drying topcoat from Poshe that arrived last week I could at least start drawing on the white polish very soon with the essence nail art pen Spacey Pink.
I quite liked my nails with just the white polish, might do a mani with them someday.

The essence nail art pen is really easy to work with, I did everything you see above with it. It's also very opaque but a lot lighter than the color of the pen itself suggests as you can see below.
It's advisable to apply a topcoat over the base color so that if you make a mistake, you can easily remove the nail art pen with some remover without having to re-polish your entire nail. And if your done, apply another layer of topcoat over the entire design since the nail art pen scratches of quite easily when it's dry.

5 comments:

April said...

Perfect! I especially love the lollipop swirl and the dots of different sizes on your middle finger!

Miss--Moana said...

Wat creatief bedacht! Echt super leuk :D
Ik ga binnenkort ook even kijken voor zo een pen. Maar even een vraagje erover: Heeft het een punt net zoals een pen of meer een soort van naaldje?

Cindy said...

@Miss--Moana

Het is een punt net als een pen, en de vloeistof komt er van binnenuit uit als je de punt indrukt.
Ik denk dat het handig is om de punt na gebruik door te spoelen met warm water oid want ik heb al een verstopte pen gehad, en de vloeistof is in water oplosbaar dus hopelijk heb ik er zo geen last meer van.

Miss--Moana said...

Dankje voor het antwoord! Ik ga het denk ik binnenkort even uitproberen, want vind de kleur ook erg leuk, heel zoetjes :P

kelliegonzo said...

beautiful design!

Related Posts with Thumbnails